Birthday party time slots:
10:00 am-12:00 pm
1:00 pm-3:00 pm
1:00 pm-3:00 pm
Birthday parties last for two hours. During your birthday party time you have free play inside the museum and use of the private program room. You are able to set up in the program room 15 minutes prior to the start of the party.
Maximum of 35 people (children & adults) can attend the party.
The museum will continue to be open to the public during birthday parties. If you would like to have the museum exclusive to your party, please check out our museum rental page here.
Birthday Party Rules
CMDZ asks that you respect the guidelines for fun and safe play while at the museum.
* All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
* Always use walking feet. No running!
* Keep shoes on at all times.
* All food and drinks must remain in the program room.
* We ask that you do not bring any peanut or nut products.
* No confetti, piñatas, or silly string
* Always use your helping hands to put things back where they belong!
Birthday parties cost $150 for non CMDZ Family Members and $125 for CMDZ Family Members for two hours and up to 35 guest. A deposit of $50 must be received to confirm your birthday party reservation. The deposit will be applied to the total cost of the birthday party.
If you are unable to honor your birthday time, you will forfeit your $50 deposit.
Book a Birthday Party
Check calendar below for days and times available for birthday parties. To book a party fill out form below and pay the $50 deposit.